Room and gites
In the vicinity
Rates and Services
• Agonac with its 12th century church,
• Brantôme, the Venice of Perigord,
• Périgueux, Renaissance city with
Roman and medieval remains,
• Saint-Jean de Côle, one of the most
beautiful villages in France,
• Bourdeilles with its medieval and
• Villars, its abbey and prehistoric cave,
• Hautefort and its château,
• Sorges with its truffle museum
• The Isle and Dronne valleys.
• Rambling, mountain biking and
tennis on site
• Fishing in the Beauronne, on site
• Horse-riding, 5 km
• Whitewater sports on the Dronne, 12 km
• Périgueux municipal golf course, 16 km
• Boating centres nearby
• Sinfonia in Périgord : a Baroque music festival. Held every year at the end of summer, attracting music-lovers who enjoy attending concerts in the lovely settings of abbeys, chateaux and churches.
The Sinfonia Season, from November to March, presents a classic and romantic repertoire. The musicians participating in the five concerts of the Season are amongst the most talented in Europe.
• Mimos : mime festival held in Périgueux every year in August . It appeals to a wide audience with performances in halls, streets and gardens of the town.
• Cookery Book Fair which is held every two years and will next take place in 2012 in Périgueux..
Bed and Breakfast and gites L'Antique Demeure - Place du 11 Novembre - 24460 Agonac